Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 00:02:43
Subject:Re: ...to show some art...

PanoTools: Re: ...to show some art... Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-16 00:02:43
Oops - sorry Evgeny. In fact i have meant the Fuji S2  :-)
The panoramas are made from 7 shots around and one shot up. 6 would be
enough - the 7th one gives me some more freedom for retouching the overlaps.
Enblend is a helper application by Andrew Mihal that can produce much
better seams than the standard stitching process. See
http://enblend.sourceforge.net/

Best regards
Bernhard

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org