Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 00:59:22
Subject:Re: Re: ...to show some art...

PanoTools: Re: Re: ...to show some art... Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-16 00:59:22
Hello Helmut
My images say 14:30 at the MQ and 15:10 at the Heldenplatz (assuming my
Camera uses wintertime)
I have looked at the original images but i wasn't able to spot anyone
setting up a tripod  ;-)
If you also have captured the sunbathers at Volksgarten, there is a
chance to be faster than i am - i haven't stitched these until now...

Best regards
Bernhard

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)