Sender:hel_sir
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 23:14:07
Subject:Re: ...to show some art...

PanoTools: Re: ...to show some art... hel_sir 2005-Mar-16 23:14:07

Hello Bernhard!

--- In #removed#, Bernhard Vogl <#removed#> wrote:
> Hello Helmut
> My images say 14:30 at the MQ and 15:10 at the Heldenplatz (assuming
my
> Camera uses wintertime)
> I have looked at the original images but i wasn't able to spot
anyone
> setting up a tripod  ;-)

Did my last photos from MQ at 13:26 and the ones at the Heldenplatz
around 14:00.

> If you also have captured the sunbathers at Volksgarten, there is a
> chance to be faster than i am - i haven't stitched these until now..
.

No, didn't take photos from them. But was a nice view with the
Palmenhaus behind ...
Instead I did a Pano between the Natural History Museum and the
Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna. So hopefully you didn't too...

Best regards
Helmut

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info