Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 00:06:41
Subject:Re: Re: ...to show some art...

PanoTools: Re: Re: ...to show some art... Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-17 00:06:41
hel_sir wrote:

>>If you also have captured the sunbathers at Volksgarten, there is a
>>chance to be faster than i am - i haven't stitched these until now..
>>

>.
>
>No, didn't take photos from them. But was a nice view with the
>Palmenhaus behind ...
>Instead I did a Pano between the Natural History Museum and the
>Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna. So hopefully you didn't too...

No the sun was too deep to look good when i came across the museums. I
would be interested to see one of yours. Especially how you tried to
capture the "immured" sculptures as i found no really satifying position
to take a more relevant panorama of the brick walls...

Best regards
Bernhard

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info