Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2006-May-26 19:47:32
Subject:Re: Re: New monopod panos

PanoTools: Re: Re: New monopod panos Rodolpho Pajuaba 2006-May-26 19:47:32

Kevin Creley escreveu:

>Thanks for the info and links.
>

>I would definitely like to know more about getting crisp shots of people
>close to the camera - especially in low light situations, which this store
>opening definitely is.  I imagine the ISO has to be cranked way up and as
>few shots taken as possible - or does Jook have friends from the police
>department that scream "Everybody Freeze!" when he is ready for the shots?

Not lowlight situation, but still not so easy to do:
<http://www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/maratona_2005.html> . It´s from the 2005
edition of International Marathon of Curitiba, shot in front of one of
our touristic attractions, "The Eye", a.k.a. Oscar Niemeyer Museum. The
way I do it is: just shoot a lot, try to keep the lens over the NPP
(non-paralax point), and edit well in PS.

>Lastly, does "shavers" refer to using an extreme fish-eye to shave shots
>out of the workflow?  Please educate a newbie!
>
>- Kevin

It´s because he, and a lot of others here, shoots with a 10,5mm lens on
a full-frame DSLR. To achieve the biggest FoV the lens hood is "shaved" off.

HTH,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM