Sender:dorindxn
Date/Time:2007-Aug-15 19:24:06
Subject:Re: First beta version of Pano2(QT)VR 2.0

PanoTools NG: Re: First beta version of Pano2(QT)VR 2.0 dorindxn 2007-Aug-15 19:24:06
Oh yes! much better now :) thank you Hans!

The quality fault was about the straight lines which were wavy, now
with  render at 12 the lines are ok but the speed of panning is
dramatically reduced, but that's fine (Sempron 2200+ 1GB RAM + Ati
Radeon 9600XT 256MB VRAM in Win 2000)

Thomas,
The second fault is still there, the cubic faces do not match pixell
perfect, there is a shift beetween the faces the shift is about one
pixell in size (there is no other color or such only you see that is
not perfectly match)

do you think that other quality settings can affect that or is a
knnown bug in this stage

Dorin