Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2008-Nov-18 00:04:59
Subject:Re: Re: pano12 or pano13?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: pano12 or pano13? Bruno Postle 2008-Nov-18 00:04:59
On Tue 18-Nov-2008 at 09:34 +1100, Kathy Wheeler wrote:

>Thanks Bruno and especially Yuv (yes!!! the port WAS already there
>all along ... ), I'll check those out for sure.

Just to confuse things, if you are planning on doing a lot of
command-line stuff, the hugin tools (nona/autooptimiser etc...) are
much more flexible than PTStitcher/PTOptimizer.  For instance it is
possible to identify and stitch a folder full of photos with a
single (long) command-line.

I'm working on a scripting HOWTO, but nowhere near finished.

--
Bruno