Sender:Joel
Date/Time:2002-Dec-08 04:07:57
Subject:RE: [proj-imim] Video Avatar in a panorama

proj-imim: RE: [proj-imim] Video Avatar in a panorama Joel 2002-Dec-08 04:07:57
hi 'do...

First - that's really amazing!!  Can I post a link to it on my forum??

Second... do you intend to offer demos or software betas or anything?
Do you intend to market this concept?

I think the motion in the pan is very unique and interesting.

What do you think other content could be?  While it's a great example,
how difficult is it to produce NEW avatars?  I imagine there could be
a set of 5 or 10 "stock" avatars and you could use them in your various
virtual tours at different times.
i.e. a couple in their pyjamas in the master bedroom, a chair rocking in the
lounge, birds flying around in the exterior front shot, etc.

Any other ideas for avatars?

Thanks!!

-Joel

ps: keep me in mind for software betas, etc.  :)