Sender:John Blommers
Date/Time:2002-Dec-10 01:43:37
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] Please test

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] Please test John Blommers 2002-Dec-10 01:43:37
Guillaume,

That is a very interesting piece of work having that live person in
your VR.
Works in Mac OS 10.2.2 and Netscape 7.0 and the Flash download.

The last time I saw something like this was in REAL Myst which is all
done in QuickTime. Nicely done!

- John