Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 21:47:12
Subject:RE: Wiki Contributor Page Update

PanoTools: RE: Wiki Contributor Page Update John Spikowski 2005-Mar-16 21:47:12
If there is anyone on the list that knows Helmut well and can send me a few
paragraphs to include in the contributors wiki page, it would be
appreciated. A picture would also be a nice touch along with some info (or
link) to the university he is a professor at.

John