Sender:
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 09:00:14
Subject:Re: Wiki Contributor Page Update

PanoTools: Re: Wiki Contributor Page Update 2005-Mar-17 09:00:14

John,

Helmut is still in the land of the living as he is posting in another
yahoo group that I am a member of. I'll pop a polite request in that
group to see if he'll reply's to me.

Bob.

--- In #removed#, "John Spikowski"

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org