Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2005-Mar-25 08:08:06
Subject:Re: Re: Problems with PTGui

PanoTools: Re: Re: Problems with PTGui Roger D. Williams 2005-Mar-25 08:08:06
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:02:44 -0000, Rik Littlefield
<#removed#> wrote:

> --- In #removed#, "Roger D. Williams" <#removed#>
> wrote:
>> After producing several trial panoramas
>> with varying degrees of weirdness,
>> I now (suddenly) get "LZW compression
>> not configurerd in PT Stitcher" or
>> some such similar message when I click
>> to create a trial panorama.

> Roger,
>
> I have not seen these exact messages before, but it sounds like
> Photoshop saved your tiff's with LZW compression that pano12.dll is
> not prepared to handle.  Try saving them again with no compression.
> In Photoshop CS, this appears in the TIFF Options dialog.  Photoshop
> 6, I don't remember.

That sounds like it, Rik. I'll see if PhotoShop 6 will give me any say in
how my TIFFs are saved. Thanks...

Is there an upgrade path from V 6.0 to CS? No, on second thoughts, that's
something I can and should check the Adobe site for myself.

Roger

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support _AT_ panotools.info ( _AT_ = @)