Sender:russellcobley2004
Date/Time:2005-Mar-31 18:08:06
Subject:Re: PTGui - Eqirectangular Tiff Output - DPI Question

PanoTools: Re: PTGui - Eqirectangular Tiff Output - DPI Question russellcobley2004 2005-Mar-31 18:08:06

Thanks Joost!

I should have checked your site first!

However this leads to another question... Assuming my output .tif
file from PTGui is 6900x3450 pixels and 93mb, what is the maximum
centimetre dimensions I could print it?

I am new to printing out panos so I apologise if this is rather
simple to others!

Is there a formula I could use to calculate the max print size at
different DPI/LPI resolutions?

Thanks and best regards,
Russell

--- In #removed#, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <#removed#>

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info