Sender:fiero
Date/Time:2006-May-12 13:41:42
Subject:Re: New version of PTViewer

PanoTools: Re: New version of PTViewer fiero 2006-May-12 13:41:42
Hi Fulvio,

Is it possible to capture the mouse in Java?
The function in Windows API are: SetCapture(HWND) and ReleaseCapture()

When I rotate the pano and get out the mouse cursor of viewer window,
rotating is stopped. If the mouse is captured when the user press mouse
button and it's released when user releases the button, the pano doesn't
stop.

I think Immervision Java applet captures the mouse.

best regards

fiero

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM