Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2006-May-30 20:16:19
Subject:RE: Re: Please help! virtual tour from already rendered .mov files in QuickTime

PanoTools: RE: Re: Please help! virtual tour from already rendered .mov files in QuickTime Sacha Griffin 2006-May-30 20:16:19
I concur, unless it's a very special tour, like the van gogh museum tour,
(still one of my favorites), or something with targets in another frame.

Nearly all visitors are barely able to click and drag, asking them to click
on an invisible hotspot,(unless you use spincontrol with hotspots on
initially), to move to the next node is silly.
If you want to use hotspots to move to the next page you can use object and
embed tags on already created hotspots.

Here's a very old tour with this feature.
http://www.southern-digital.com/sweetwater/

Its an extreme headache, because you have to do them twice, tags in the
object and the embed. This makes changes problematic if you don't check
firefox and ie.