Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2006-Jun-13 06:42:28
Subject:Re: Blending Large Overlaps

PanoTools: Re: Blending Large Overlaps Roger D. Williams 2006-Jun-13 06:42:28
I am prepared to believe this, of course, but I cannot follow the
description of what you are doing. Please don't bother to explain
further. I use PaintShopPro, and it is obviously too different.
At the moment I save the blended panorama and the layers, put
what I want to show underneath, and what I want to hide on top,
and just erase the top layer until what i want to see of the bottom
layer shows through. Works for me.

Roger

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com, Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger