Sender:conanthedestroya222
Date/Time:2007-Jan-23 23:31:57
Subject:Re: Not enough memory (RAM) after reassembling with Pano2QTvr

PanoTools NG: Re: Not enough memory (RAM) after reassembling with Pano2QTvr conanthedestroya222 2007-Jan-23 23:31:57
Hi Rodrigo,

I too use Pano2QTvr but just to make the Quicktime and Flash files.

If I want to adjust the Zenith and Nadir, I make a tif from the
original psd file, then open the tif in PTEditor. That extracts any
part of you want from the viewing applet. Play with it and then
insert saved view.

If I remember right, you can assign PTEditor all the ram you want.

I'd be totally lost without it! :-)

Andrew

--- In #removed#, "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"