Sender:Martin Hrdlicka
Date/Time:2007-Aug-09 14:44:34
Subject:Re: Aerial/pole panos - Unesco Heritage

PanoTools NG: Re: Aerial/pole panos - Unesco Heritage Martin Hrdlicka 2007-Aug-09 14:44:34
--- In #removed#, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:

> > --- In #removed#, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Martin,
> > >
> > > Nice pano, but heavy CA is spoiling the impression.
> > >
> > > Andrey
> > >
> > Hi Andrey,
> > what is "heavy CA" ?Color saturation?
> > Next time I will do my best not to spoil the impression :-))
> >
> > Thanks
> > Martin
> >

> CA = Chromatic Aberrations - see green and purple colouring at the
> cropped screen shot (uploaded into Files section)
>
> A.

Oh, yes, Andrey, yes.

I did it in a hurry, I was so exited about the result.
Thank for your notice! I will correct it.

This is done with Sigma 8mm, I do not like its sharpness. I'd like to
do such a pictures with shaved Nikkor10,5 but I must spare money for
Canon 5D first :-))

Martin