Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2007-Aug-11 00:00:57
Subject:Re: pole panos - Unesco Heritage stitch AXIS

PanoTools NG: Re: pole panos - Unesco Heritage stitch AXIS Dave 360texas.com 2007-Aug-11 00:00:57
OK.. as promised next day service.  Remember some of poor folk are
in different time zones.  Here is our first offering.  Subject to
change as we explore this 'definately different' panorama settings.

Thanks to all who helped along our technolically way.

email recommended changes to.. dave still at360texas.com ... please
remove "still at" text

http://360texas.com/tips/hpolepano/index.htm

Are we having fun yet????

--- In #removed#, "Dave 360texas.com"