Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2007-Aug-09 23:39:33
Subject:Re: Aerial/pole panos - WORKS

PanoTools NG: Re: Aerial/pole panos - WORKS Dave 360texas.com 2007-Aug-09 23:39:33
Yuv.. 123 -90 works.  Pitures from Marting helped verify it was
working properly

WOW  thanks folks.. will get the TUTorial finished and posted to our
site by tomorrow along with working photos and screen captures.

Dave STILL at 360Texas.com

--- In #removed#, "Martin Hrdlicka"