Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 07:58:28
Subject:RE: Re: resource future - some support for John

PanoTools: RE: Re: resource future - some support for John John Spikowski 2005-Mar-17 07:58:28

> "You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or
> exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service
> (including your Yahoo! I.D.), use of the Service, or access to the
> Service."
>
> Perhaps these words mean something other than what they appear to
> say.  I often misunderstand legalese.
>
> --Rik

First of all I'm not doing this for a profit. Do you really think someone
could  make money doing this? I have gone to a number of Yahoo sites were
there is a PayPal donation logo present.

Members subscribe to the services of PanoTools.info on their own free will.
Again with no required out of pocket costs.

I have read over the messages from this group over the last 8 days and I
still can't figure out why so many think the sky is falling and see no value
in the enhancements to PanoTools I have already put into place.

No one should have to defend themself the way that I have had to do on this
list. I getting to the point where I wish I never started this list.

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)