Sender:William Donelson
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 11:44:28
Subject:Re: resource future - some support for John

PanoTools: Re: resource future - some support for John William Donelson 2005-Mar-17 11:44:28

As one of the founders of the IQTVRA, I know how these kind of organizations work.
Boards of directors, budgets, expenses, travel, shows, etc etc... It can get out of hand, and
if members don't take a pro-active part in the org, then you can get a bad batch of
directors. Democracy goes out the window, power-trips ensue, and key contributors either
resign or drop out of sight.

I would much prefer that this list stay free & open, and remain as a Yahoo group to keep
costs to a minimum. If John needs help, or the group would like a rotating list of
moderators, I would consider donating some of my time.

Regards,
William Donelson

--- In #removed#, "brian_raines_md" <#removed#> wrote:

> I'm a new list member, but a long-time QTVR producer.  I joined the
> PanoTools list when I saw it mentioned on the WWP list.
SNIP

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)