Sender:Richard Moore
Date/Time:2000-Sep-13 07:12:00
Subject:Re: PanoTools 2.1

proj-imim: Re: PanoTools 2.1 Richard Moore 2000-Sep-13 07:12:00
Helmut,

Thanks for the suggestion, but running PTStitcher failed for a different
reason.
In this case it's complaining that it can't find libjpeg.so.6. I have the
following versions
of libjpeg on my system: libjpeg.so.6a.0.0, libjpeg.so.62.0.0. I couldn't
find a debian
package for libjpeg version 6, and it appears (according to the debian site)
that
version "62" is the latest stable version.

So I am still stuck and furthermore I am unable to test your hypothesis.

Perhaps the Linux version of PanoTools should be built to libjpeg.so.62?

 -- Richard

P.S. FYI, I am running Corel Linux.