Sender:Richard Moore
Date/Time:2000-Sep-14 04:44:47
Subject:Re: PanoTools 2.1

proj-imim: Re: PanoTools 2.1 Richard Moore 2000-Sep-14 04:44:47
Getting curiouser and curiouser...

My libjpeg.so is linked to libjpeg.so.62.0.0, not to libjpeg.so.6. So
why
is the program trying to link libjpeg.so.6?

I can do a symbolic link from libjpeg.so.6 to libjpeg.so.62.0.0, so
that when the program tries to access libjpeg.so.6 it gets the
actual library on my system, and instead of reporting that it couldn't
load the jpeg library it gets a segmentation fault. At least, that's
what
PTStitcher does. ptpicker still has the same error message as before.

Any more ideas? I'd like to see this program running on my system!

 -- Richard Moore