Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-May-24 22:46:08
Subject:RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options John Spikowski 2006-May-24 22:46:08
I hope having the wiki page that shows where we are on donations and server
payments that members will keep the PanoTools account available with funds.
As soon as the budget is funded, I will post a message and we will be fine
till next year. I hope this isn't going to be a 50+ message discussion in
March of next year.

I have been trying to close this thread so we can move on to what the list
is for. The server has been in place for a month. Bert already has .org and
.net setup and pointing to www.panotools.info  We should be seeing the fruit
of Bert's efforts in the search engines shortly.

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM