Sender:Gary Udstrand
Date/Time:2006-May-25 16:20:01
Subject:Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Gary Udstrand 2006-May-25 16:20:01
My understanding is that the group is entirely separate from the
panotools mailing list and is not owned nor was it started by John.   I
think that distinction needs to be made.  I will also say that because
of the events of the past couple of days I for one would be suspect of
any discussion to move the list hosting to panotools.info.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM