Sender:William Donelson
Date/Time:2006-Jun-26 16:50:46
Subject:Re: VR Crime Scenes

PanoTools: Re: VR Crime Scenes William Donelson 2006-Jun-26 16:50:46
Eric Poppleton spent a good deal of time working on marketing his (exceptional) VR skills
to police forces a few years ago.

If anyone would like to discuss this with him, contact me and I'll send you his contact
details.

Regards,
William Donelson
Armchair Travel Co Ltd