Sender:Marlon Moyer
Date/Time:2005-Oct-30 03:41:20
Subject:Re: Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11

PanoTools: Re: Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11 Marlon Moyer 2005-Oct-30 03:41:20
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with this problem.  I had
similar problems with 2.7.0.10 also and as of tonight, I've already
had 1 crash of the .11 build.  It's always the same, from the batch
stitcher, I'll get an error telling me that ptstitcher.exe needs to be
shut down.  I close it and then click the stop button on the batch
stitcher that says "do you want to kill ptstitcher.exe" I reply yes,
and then click the 'play' button and 7 times out of ten it will
continue on without an error.  The other 3 times, it will give me the
same 'ptstitcher needs to close' error and I just repeat the above
steps.

--
Marlon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM