Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Jan-25 03:21:15
Subject:Re: Enblend with pt gui

PanoTools: Re: Enblend with pt gui tflyfish2002 2006-Jan-25 03:21:15
Perry,
I am using the latest version of PTGUI, 5.6 currently.  You will need
to download Endblend and put it in folder somewhere. I use a
sub-folder underneath PTGui in the program files of my C drive.  You
then need to go to the Tools menu of Ptgui and then to options. click
on the Plugins tab and you will see a section of the window devoted to
Endblend. simply browse to wherever you put Endblend and that should
do.  The current version of PTgui has a option to use SmartBlend,
which is great for skies, you can do the same for Samrtblend as above.
 You will also find the option on the Plugin tab.

Which is better? For me it seems to vary depending on the pano.
smartblend is very good, but it only works in 8bit.  Whereas Endblend
and the PTgui blender are 16 bit. You pay your money and takes your
choice!
EndBlend is available at:- http://enblend.sourceforge.net/
SmartBlend is not available at the moment due to domain/server
problems apparently.

Regards,

Barry