Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Feb-03 07:12:28
Subject:RE: Geographic refs

PanoTools: RE: Geographic refs John Spikowski 2006-Feb-03 07:12:28
This may be what your looking for.

http://wiki.panotools.org/?title=Geo-referencing_panoramas_with_Google_M...

It's always a good idea to do a search of the PanoTools wiki first. You may
find your answer without having to post a message that has been covered in
detail in the past.

Searching the PanoTools Yahoo Group archives is also a good practice. We
tend to loose members when the same old stuff keeps coming up and the active
members end up acting as a help desk.

It would be nice if the sleeping PanoTools (Mailman) mailing list could be
used to send a news letter (DP Review like format) once a month that would
cover the highlights.

If anyone is interested in heading up an effort like a monthly news letter,
please contact me off line and I'll provide the resources you need.

John