Sender:Julian
Date/Time:2006-Feb-04 04:40:02
Subject:RE: Geographic refs

PanoTools: RE: Geographic refs Julian 2006-Feb-04 04:40:02
Thanks John, Serge and Carel, but this is not what I was after.  I am no
programmer.  And the thing I saw did not have the the maps actually on or
with the pano page.

There was a link beside or with the pano labelled something like "Go there"
or "See location".  WHen you clicked on it, IE opened at a Google Local
page (of this I am certain, because at that point I had never heard of GL),
and there was a satellite view from some particular height of, I think it
was, Prague.  From there you could zoom in and move around, I guess as
normal on Google Local.

Anyway thanks for your help, I still haven't found a comprehensible (for a
non-programmer)  way to point people to the locations of my panos, but
still looking.

Cheers

Julian