Sender:Pajuaba Gmail
Date/Time:2007-Apr-12 16:11:22
Subject:Re: Re: Automated spherical pano head

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Automated spherical pano head Pajuaba Gmail 2007-Apr-12 16:11:22
There is also Marco Trezzinni´s project, Arounder Milano
(?):<http://milano.arounder.com/> > I have the pdf of it, is impressive.
He did it with a Canon EOS 1Ds+Canon 16-35mm combo and a Nikon
D1x+Nikkor 17-35mm combo. The final stitched pano went up to
25.956X12.978px, for the printable versions. The pano head was a Peace
River´s PixOrb. But he certainly had a good budget for this ;-) .
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba