Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2007-Apr-12 19:19:06
Subject:RE: Re: Automated spherical pano head

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Automated spherical pano head Sacha Griffin 2007-Apr-12 19:19:06
As far as I know there is no perspective correction available in a panoramic
viewer.. Except for the Microsoft stuff I saw once,

but that excludes everyone who doesn’t use IE.

Perhaps Thomas Rauscher can create the first multi-resolution flash viewer.

Imagine not having to downsize all our wonderful work.

Ideally, it’d be something server side with on-demand tile creation.. But
you might really need a lot of horsepower,

Most likely so, even drupals imagecache (which is the most wonderful thing
I’ve seen in ages) can be too slow.

Sacha Griffin
Southern Digital Solutions LLC
www.southern-digital.com