Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2007-Sep-17 23:42:48
Subject:Re: question about pano heads

PanoTools NG: Re: question about pano heads Erik Krause 2007-Sep-17 23:42:48
On Monday, September 17, 2007 at 16:17, Rayburn Taylor wrote:

> I have no idea how your post is relevant to my request for help.  Thank
> you, none the less. I understand that everyone in this group is involved
> in an ongoing process. But, there seems to be a lot of answers given for
> a number of questions.

Rayburn, I guess Austin missed your irony. This might happen on an
international list where not anyone shares the same sense of humor.
(You might want to read http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines)

To your original question:
> I am looking at the Angno "MrotatorPM8" or the "MrotatorA", but I am
> unsure which one would be the best to get. My son-in-law has the
> MrotatorA and it works great for him. But just do not know what the
> difference is between the two; PM8 and A.

From the Agnos web page I read:

"MrotatorPM8 Mrotator for FC-E8 Photographic head for realize
spherical panoramas with Fisheye NIKON
FC-E8 and the new Nikon Coolpix P5000"
and

"MrotatorA Mrotator for FC-E8 Photographic head for realize spherical
panoramas with Fisheye NIKON FC-E8. It is compatible with all the
Coolpix that get on FC-E8 converter"

From this I would deduce that the PM8 is in combination with the
coolpix 5000 only whereas the A is for all other cameras that fit
with the FC-E8. For a definite answer I suggest you contact them
directly...

More on pano heads:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Heads

best regards