Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2007-Sep-17 23:57:04
Subject:Re: Re: question about pano heads

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: question about pano heads Rodolpho Pajuaba 2007-Sep-17 23:57:04
And I guess Rayburn missed the friendliness of Austin´s post. He was
just contextualizing the current state of panorama producing, and
highlighting how lucky Rayburn was to have come into the train this late
in time - but that was only my view.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba