Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2007-Sep-18 23:25:56
Subject:PTViewer Licensing Question

PanoTools NG: PTViewer Licensing Question Carl von Einem 2007-Sep-18 23:25:56
PTViewer is mentioned in the source code of
<http://www.photowebusa.com/westin/loscabosHD/margarita-pool/index.html>
and it turns up in the Java console. Looks ok to me. The 'i' key was
already mentioned, and there are several other keys available (v, z, u,
p, +, -, a, h, <, >, .)

BTW Helmut Dersch originally asked for a credit and a link back to his site:
<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/4890#msg4890>

but later posted new requirements for the usage of PTViewer. Here it is,
together with a little bit of history for some of you:
<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/7527#msg7527>

Another important change of license conditions came with ptviewer 2.1
<http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/7621#msg7621>
"GNU-License applies to all extensions of PTViewer, including the
QTVR-extension PTMViewer."

The latest version of the "standard" PTViewer is available on
http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/PTViewer.htm

HTH,
Carl

Posted by: "Shawn Steigner"