Sender:Georgia Real Tours
Date/Time:2007-Sep-19 02:06:53
Subject:Re: PTViewer Licensing Question

PanoTools NG: Re: PTViewer Licensing Question Georgia Real Tours 2007-Sep-19 02:06:53
On 9/18/07, Georgia Real Tours <#removed#> wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> I was at least correct in believing his 'abandonment'.  Obviously at
> some point he resumed taking an active part in the libraries,
> especially given the fresh change in license as well as the HDR
> viewers.

Okay, I feel the fool.  The moment I send this I find that Prof.
Dersch is an active member of this very list.  (When I joined this
list a few months back I very quickly found I was spending too much
time trying to read each and every post, and decided to 'pull back'.
Now I don't follow nearly the amount of posts that I'd like - yet.)

Oops. :c(  My apologies.

Robert~

--
Mid GA: 478-599-1300