Sender:Hans
Date/Time:2010-Feb-04 09:18:54
Subject:Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X?

PanoTools NG: Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X? Hans 2010-Feb-04 09:18:54

--- In #removed#, Carl von Einem <einem@...> wrote:

> You need to provide more information about your current setup that
> doesn't work with the Panotools plug-ins from kekus.com, did you move to
> OS X 10.6? It seems that those plug-ins (as well as PTMac) are
> completely Carbon-based and won't be available as Cocoa versions.
>
> They still work for me: G5, OS X 10.4, Photoshop 11.0.1 (aka CS4)

Yes thats correct, the older version works fine in 10.4.11 on PPC but it does not work on intels.
The new Universal version is unfortunately not working properly for 16bit.
I can see the only one available under legacy is now the latest Universal.

I asked him to fix it several years ago but he told me I was the only one who had found out and that there was very few who used it.

Its really a pity as it is the easiest and fastest to edit nadir. I do not care much about Pano2VR patch it is to slow.

Hans