Sender:Michel THOBY
Date/Time:2010-Feb-04 10:51:11
Subject:Re: Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X? Michel THOBY 2010-Feb-04 10:51:11
He Romu, why don't you use your Bentley rather than the Ferrari?

The Kekus Panotools Plugin seem to work fine with PS CS4 Extended on MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - OS 10.5.8.
I've just made some health test runs with a 10320x5160 16-bits TIF.
FYI the date of creation of the four .plugin package files appears to be 3 Dec 2007.

Michel