Sender:Harry van der Wolf
Date/Time:2010-Feb-04 18:29:37
Subject:Re: Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: 16bit Panotools Plugin for OS X? Harry van der Wolf 2010-Feb-04 18:29:37
Jim,

Sorry for my ignorance but are you here talking about the panotools from <
http://sourceforge.net/projects/panotools&gt;?
I build libpano with the PT* tools regularly (for Hugin and so on) but I
don't know of plugins.
Which part is then the plugins part? I do see a gimp_plugin (which I think
is more interesting b.t.w.) but I don't see photoshop plugins.
If they are the sourceforge panotools then why was kekus.com selling the
plugins (for OSX) with an unlock code to be purchased? Or was the kekus
version adding additional (graphic?) functionality on top of the panotools?

Harry