Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Feb-25 19:37:57
Subject:Re: Nikon D2X & Nikon (Nikor) 16mm AF Fisheye

PanoTools: Re: Nikon D2X & Nikon (Nikor) 16mm AF Fisheye tflyfish2002 2006-Feb-25 19:37:57
I have had great success with the latest version of PTGui and adding
the Nadir shot and blending with Smartblend.  I went back and remade a
project that had given me a lot of problems with the previous version
and now I am getting just about perfect blending without having to go
to PhotoShop.  It is even getting more control points for the Nadir
than it was before.
Most excellent.

Bazzer