Sender:David Auner
Date/Time:2006-Feb-25 16:30:46
Subject:Re: Re: Nikon D2X & Nikon (Nikor) 16mm AF Fisheye

PanoTools: Re: Re: Nikon D2X & Nikon (Nikor) 16mm AF Fisheye David Auner 2006-Feb-25 16:30:46
At 16:22 25.02.2006, you wrote:
>For most modern stitchers. Much overlap is a bad thing.
>25% is enough. 6 images with the 10.5 gives you 32%
>This is the case both for Stitcher and if you
>use the new autocontrolpint functions in
>PTMac and I guess also in PTGui.
>Also Enblend performs better with less overlap from my experience.
>
>This is easy to understand if you think of that
>the less overlap you have the better chance
>you have that Enblend is hitting the best matching area for the blend.

Well I have no problems whatsoever with PTGUI.
And I do touch up some seams in Photoshop after
blending. Gets rid of the cars cut in half & the
like... Oh and for 5 shots I'd have to set my
303SPH to 36° and skip every other stop. That's asking for errors on that part.

Cheers, Dave

David Auner

Filmproduktion

Assmayergasse 5-7/1/1
A-1120 Wien
Austria

gsm +43 664 11 27 481
e-mail #removed#
www http://www.auner.net

---<<| "I dream for a living." - Steven Spielberg |>>---