Sender:Carel Struycken
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 17:37:05
Subject:Re: Sigma's 8mm fisheye lens or lenses and Nikon D70?

PanoTools: Re: Sigma's 8mm fisheye lens or lenses and Nikon D70? Carel Struycken 2005-Dec-15 17:37:05
Mike and Peter,

> #3 8mm EX DG (pretty new, probably new coating)

and

> - more sharpness at the edges
> but I don't really expect that. Maybe it's more resistant against
> flares?!?!
>
> Somebody around here who tried the new Sigma 8mm and cann tell more than
> mystics?

Have not heard of anyone who owns one, but the claim is that flare is
reduced, specifically flare caused by light reflecting back from the
sensor onto the back of the lens.

Carel

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM