Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 20:31:40
Subject:Re: Re: Very ammoying Photoshop CS2 problem.

PanoTools: Re: Re: Very ammoying Photoshop CS2 problem. Luca Vascon 2005-Dec-15 20:31:40
I did...
Even if I do not understand where I've to put the .8bi file.
Adobe bridge seem not able to open recent RAWs as thumbnails, but a double
click resolves...
Adobe bridge tells me that is unable to find photoshop.
Impossible to choose many files and "open with camera RAW" to batch process
them. Only open with CS2 avaliable.
CS2 is creating A LOT of strange directories and files here and there in the
PC.