Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 21:25:22
Subject:Re: Very ammoying Photoshop CS2 problem.

PanoTools: Re: Very ammoying Photoshop CS2 problem. Erik Krause 2005-Dec-15 21:25:22
On Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 20:31, Luca Vascon wrote:

> I did...
> Even if I do not understand where I've to put the .8bi file.

I have it in \Plug-Ins\File Formats

> Adobe bridge seem not able to open recent RAWs as thumbnails, but a double
> click resolves...
> Adobe bridge tells me that is unable to find photoshop.

If started from photoshop?

> Impossible to choose many files and "open with camera RAW" to batch process
> them. Only open with CS2 avaliable.
> CS2 is creating A LOT of strange directories and files here and there in the
> PC.

Did you do a regular install or did you copy it somehow? Try to
delete the photoshop preferences file:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\
Adobe\Photoshop\9.0\Adobe Photoshop CS2 Settings\
Adobe Photoshop CS2 Prefs.psp

Did you move or delete files in
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\
subfolders?

Did you change registry settings? Used some registry cleaner?

Only wild guessing...

best regards

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de/

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM