Sender:Mike Runge
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 18:51:35
Subject:Re: Sigma's 8mm fisheye lens or lenses and Nikon D70?

PanoTools: Re: Sigma's 8mm fisheye lens or lenses and Nikon D70? Mike Runge 2005-Dec-15 18:51:35
Thanks Carel.
Flare isn't a big problem for me most of the times. In the rare
situations, where I really get lot of  flare I mostly find it supporting
the ambiance:
http://www.panoclub.de/movs/hhaus_sfest/8/spiv/index.htm (Spi-V)
lhttp://www.panoclub.de/movs/hhaus_sfest/8/index.html (Java)

Biggest isssue with the Sigma for me is poor sharpness at outer regions
(4 shots).

best, mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM