Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Jul-05 17:45:01
Subject:Re: Linking pans

PanoTools: Re: Linking pans panoramicsdk 2006-Jul-05 17:45:01
--- In #removed#, "iankerrphotography" <photography@...> wrote:

> I have a series of 7 pans, the request is to link them so that the
> show opens on pan 1, a complete revolution is performed (maybe on
> autopilot but perhaps on manual), then we move straight into pan 2
> where we perform  the revolution and move straight into pan 3, and so
> on until the end of Pan 7 where we return to Pan 1.

Forgot the last option.

Get Photo to Movie or one of the other similar software
http://lqgraphics.com/software/

Create a video of your panos.
You can actually create one which includes all your panos and with individual panning and
zooming.

Only problem is that it will grow from 7x1mb to around 300 mb and the resolution will
still only be for 800x600 display.
But if it is for just offline work it does not matter.

Hans

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM