Sender:iankerrphotography
Date/Time:2006-Jul-05 18:43:56
Subject:Re: Linking pans

PanoTools: Re: Linking pans iankerrphotography 2006-Jul-05 18:43:56

<photography@> wrote:

> > I have a series of 7 pans, the request is to link them so that the
> > show opens on pan 1, a complete revolution is performed (maybe on
> > autopilot but perhaps on manual), then we move straight into pan 2
> > where we perform  the revolution and move straight into pan 3, and so
> > on until the end of Pan 7 where we return to Pan 1.
>
> Forgot the last option.
>
> Get Photo to Movie or one of the other similar software
> http://lqgraphics.com/software/
>
> Create a video of your panos.
> You can actually create one which includes all your panos and with
individual panning and
> zooming.
>
> Only problem is that it will grow from 7x1mb to around 300 mb and
the resolution will
> still only be for 800x600 display.
> But if it is for just offline work it does not matter.
>
> Hans

Hans,

Thank you for those solutions, I apologise for supplying so little
information.

The images will be viewed online, which rules out some of the options
but all have been noted and I will explore later this evening to see
if we can make one of them work for us online.

I appreciate the help

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM