Sender:iankerrphotography
Date/Time:2006-Jul-06 22:08:14
Subject:Re: Linking pans

PanoTools: Re: Linking pans iankerrphotography 2006-Jul-06 22:08:14
--- In #removed#, "iankerrphotography"
<photography@...> wrote:

> > Try the following code, I think it does what you want, if I've
> > understood what you want that is! (If not let me know whats wrong).
> >

> > > I have a series of 7 pans, the request is to link them so that the
> > > show opens on pan 1, a complete revolution is performed (maybe on
> > > autopilot but perhaps on manual), then we move straight into pan 2
>

> Robert, Serge, Harry and Hans thank you very much for the generous
> help and your various solutions, all safely stored for future
> reference.  Not yet sure which to run with but will explore more fully
> in the next few days.  I appreciate the offers of further assistance.
>
> Ian

All change!
I have a definite, proper brief, which has moved the goalposts.

Online
Full Screen
7 pan slideshow
pans are currently QTVR .mov files, each approx 2MB.
Show to start autopan at Pan 1, complete revolution, then move into
Pan 2, complete revolution then move onto pan 3, etc until end of pan
7 when restart at Pan 1.

I need a solution which will prefereably use QuickTime viewer.

Looking through the suggested solutions, I cannot see that any of them
fit the entire requirement.

I imagine an Online QuickTime full screen slideshow has been created
many times but I cannot find reference.

Please can I trouble you noble experts for further direction.

Help greatly appreciated

Ian