Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jun-04 20:35:46
Subject:RE: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting

PanoTools: RE: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting John Spikowski 2006-Jun-04 20:35:46
> Can I ask, how many other domains / projects are you running
> on the 'panotools.info' server,

The www.scriptbasic.org is a startup LGPL open source project I manage. I
think I have gotten a total of three posts to the forum so far by people
other then myself. I paid the first months server payment ($159) so this
project had a home. The hosting idea was a plan to help pay for the server
that never panned out. Thanks for the reminder, I need to remove that post
as it doesn't apply any longer now that PanoTools has taken over the box.

> yet I thought you had explained to the panotools yahoo group,
> that the new dedicated server was 'dedicated' for panotools.info..
>
> Steven

The term dedicated server is known in the industry as a server that you rent
and has the OS loaded on it. The PanoTools project uses 99.5% of all
bandwidth and disk usage. ScriptBasic.org isn't even on the radar screen.

Does this interest in the server mean your going to help with a donation?

BTW: Feel FREE to download your copy of ScriptBasic. It's a very cool Basic
like  general purpose scripting language that runs on Windows and *nix
environments.

I hope you don't think that I'm profiting in any way from this. All I'm
asking is for help with the server payments. The many hours I put into
PanoTools is my donation to the group.  Sure would be great if others would
make an effort to contribute.

John

P.S.

All replies to site administration and budget funding should be directed to
support AT panotools DOT info .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools